The Lash Lift Kit contains the following:
- An English Instruction and instruction in pictures
- Perming Cream #1
- Fixatives Cream #2
- Fixing Gel (Glue)
- Pure Essence: To Nourish Lash
- Keratin boost: To enhance and smooth lashes
- Black Coating: Coat Lash After Procedure For A Glossy Finish and Leave On
- x2 Silicone reusable Pad Sets Size: S,M,L
What are the benefits of a lash lift?
- Gives an attractive curl to straight lashes
- Visually ‘opens’ the eyes
- Stops lashes pressing against the backs of glasses or spectacles
- Removes the need to curl lashes with a heated or clamped lash curler, saving time and effort
- Enhances the lashes without the need for mascara, perfect for holidays and every day
- Gives a natural enhancement to lashes with little to no maintenance
Do I have to be a proffesional to use the Lash Lift Kit?
No, if you follow the instructions to the fullest and watch the attached youtube tutorial then everyone can learn the technique.
How many uses do I get with the Lash Lift kit?
The kit yields approxiamtely 18-20 applications depending on the character of the lashes and how much solution is required. Usually 1 lash lift session at a beauty clinic can cost 70-100$.
How long does the Lash Lift last?
Up to 8 weeks (2 months) or longer depending on the shedding cycle of your lashes. It’s recommended that you re-lift your lashes every 6 – 7 weeks to maintain the Lash Lift effect.
How do I care for my Lash Lift?
Immediately after the procedure avoid steam for 24hrs. Mascara can be applied immediately.
Who is a candidate for Lash Lift?
Anyone who is interested in enhancing the look of their natural eyelashes, although not recommended for chemotherapy patients.
Is the procedure safe?
Yes. Lashes are lifted onto our specially shaped lifting pads before products are applied.
How long is the treatment and can i do it on my self?
1 hour. The processing times may vary slightly because of eyelash hair types.
You cannot do the lash lift on yourself.
Will my lashes look longer?
Yes. Lifting lashes from root to tip make lashes appear longer and thicker and more defined.
What are the possible side effects Lash Lift?
Lash lifting is a chemical process that denatures the lash to reshape it, and if the lash lift is done properly by followering instruction its considered safe. If the instruction are not followed properly irritation and damage may occur, so please follow instructions and video tutorial on youtube.
The product never touches the skin during our process. Redness around the eye may occur due to the product removal process (wiping eyes), but should disappear within a few minutes after the procedure.
Is it safe for all skin types?
The Lash Lift Kit is tested safe for all skin and hair types.